Spray Foam Roofing Systems
The PREMISEAL™ roofing system by Premium Spray Products Canada is designed to provide a long term, sustainable roofing solution utilizing spray polyurethane foam.
When combined with our PREMICOTE™ line of primer and coatings you can create a roof system that will not leak, provides superior insulating power along with the energy efficient reflective qualities so important in reducing the life cycle cost of your roof. Our Premiseal roofing systems have been tested to CSA wind uplift standards.
Why install a spray polyurethane roof system?
- You have choices: Install as new system over most roof decking substrates or apply over an existing built up roofing system as a cost effective alternative to a complete tear-off.
- A spray polyurethane foam application provides a seamless monolithic roof system with no joints, seams or cracks that would allow moisture, heat or cold to enter.
- The high R-value of Closed Cell spray polyurethane foam will reduce the energy usage of any facility.
- Our PREMICOTE™ line of roof coatings will complete your new PREMISEAL™ roof system. PREMICOTE™ provides an additional weather-tight seal along with the UV light protection that will create a long lasting roof solution for the commercial property owner.
The Benefits of a Spray Polyurethane Roof System:
- Seamless – a leak free continuous seal over the entire roof
- High insulation value
- Lightweight and High Strength
- Tremendous adhesion to substrate
- Faster installation
- Sustainable: Long Life Cycle
- Rapid payback due to savings on energy usage
PSP Premiseal 280
- PSP Premiseal 280 is a 2.8 lb per cubic foot closed cell spray foam which is used primarily for roofing projects.
- Premiseal 280 has superior insulation performance and good dimensional stability.
- Premiseal 280 provides contractors with excellent cure and overlap adhesion, and is user friendly in different climate conditions.
- Premiseal 280 offers high yields, and is a zero ozone depleting material.
- Premiseal 280 has Factory Mutual and UL listings for specified projects.