Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus
Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus is an insulation system designed for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications. CCMC approved 0.5 lb density Open Cell Foam. Listing 13643-R.
"NEW" Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus
Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus is a 0.5 LB density open cell insulating material. Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus is designed to provide significant control of air infiltration along with a high R-value per inch. When properly installed by a certified contractor Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus quickly expands to fill the cracks, crevices, gaps and voids that exist in every structure. In addition Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus will conform to the curves, irregular surfaces and spaces to form a superior thermal envelope around your entire structure.
CCMC listing 13643-R
Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus is a two component, one to one by volume spray applied polyurethane foam. To produce Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus requires the use of an “A” component (ISO) and a blended “B” component (RESIN) which contains ZERO Ozone Depleting blowing agents.
Why Should You Install Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus Open Cell Spray Foam?
Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus is our cost-effective 0.5 LB density open cell spray foam.
Open Cell Spray Foam Thermal Performance
Combining R-Value with low air filtration properties can achieve a thermal envelope that is superior to traditional forms of insulation.
Reduce Heating and Cooling Costs
Investing in our superior insulation systems and installing our open cell spray foam will generate long term savings of up to 40% on your heating and cooling costs.
What Are The Benefits of Using Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus Open Cell Polyurethane Foam?
Superior Performance and Long Term Value
- Reduce heating and cooling costs by 40% or more.
- Great combination of R-value and reduction of air filtration.
- Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus will not sag or settle over the lifetime of your structure.
Improve Air Quality and Overall Comfort
- Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus expands to fill all those cracks and crevices to greatly reduce air filtration.
- Less air filtration means that pollutants, dust and allergens stay outside.
- Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus will not support the growth of mold or mildew.
- By controlling the air filtration you will experience a consistent comfort in your home – no more hot and cold zones!
- Enjoy the noise reduction qualities of open cell foam.
Recommended Uses & Applications
Foamsulate™ 50 Eplus is an insulation system designed for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications. Use in lieu of more traditional forms of insulating materials such as fiberglass, cellulose or other loose fill products. Typical areas where spray polyurethane foam is applied are: exterior walls, vented and un-vented attic assemblies, between floors, etc.
Get In Touch With Us Today For A Quote
To learn more about our spray foam insulation products and system installations or to request an inspection, please contact us at 855-742-3626 or at email@example.com